Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Consumable Mistakes: Jolly Rancher Yogurt, Watermelon Flavored.

Yep, no leftover Taco Bell for me this morning. Just gonna start the day off right with a nice cup of yogurt. Get the ol' mechanics runnin' smooth.

This yogurt is SO good. But you know what would make it even better?

Some granola perhaps?

Fuck no! Don't be stupid. What would really turn this breakfast party out is if I could somehow have Jolly Rancher candy AND my yogurt at the same time!

Holy shit! I can?! Well sign me right up for.....



...tooth diabetes!


I can't wait to chase it with some celery sticks stuffed with Butterfinger crumbs and then really get things going with a nice bowl of Kashi covered in nacho cheese sauce.


You think kids playing physically active games on Wii is just gonna fix everything? Not over Blue Bunny's dead bunny body.

No comments: